Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sunset at Cadillac Mountain (日落)

At the sunset, the long day ends to rest.
At the sunset, the aesthetic sky baths in crimson dye.
At the sunset, the ocean wears a gleaming ruby.
At the sunset, the sun retreats below the  horizon.

I feel say as another day is gone.
I feel say as the sky turns its beauty into darkness.
I feel say as the ocean flashes back into a mystery.
I feel sad as the sun has his final breath.

All in all,
This land's dusk is
Another land's dawn...
Today's sunset is 
For tomorrow's sunrise!

First day sunset viewed from Cadillac Mountain Summit, Acadia National Park in Maine








Second day sunset viewed from Cadillac Mountain Summit, Acadia National Park in Maine





Third day sunset viewed from Cadillac Mountain Summit, Acadia National Park in Maine.  It was a disappointment as the heavy clouds had blocked the sun rays.






日落黃昏,日之盡時;
日落黃昏,天之艳時;
日落黃昏,海之静時;
  日落黃昏,日之逝時。

哀哉!時光飛逝如箭;
悲哉!天色漸变陰沉;
憂哉!深海重回奥秘;
  惜哉!陽光離我而去。

別忘了...
此處之黄昏,乃是别處之晨曦;
  今天之日落,而為明天之日出!


No comments:

Post a Comment